INSPIRATION OUT OF THE CLOSET


Earlier this week, I had mentioned I sought color inspiration from my husbands dress shirts. That got me to thinking... what other inspiration can come out of the closet?


Although I'm usually dressed in all black, I do own a few pops of COLOR.
Fortunately, I happen to already own this years color trend: TURQUOISE.
Keeping turquoise (and other shades of blue) as the color focus, into the closet I went, and came out with these finds which became this weeks
PHOTOS FOR FRIDAY...






(this dress print reminded me of something...
Oh yeah! A fun print I had found while thrifting!)



















What treasure to you have hidden in you closet?
Start hunting... your next inspiration
could be right in front of you,
just waiting to come out of the closet.




Have a GREAT weekend and
HAPPY HUNTING!

Thanks for stopping by!



 



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails